Work Arrangement: In Office
Don't let the title fool you, this position is a key member of one of the fastest growing midsize companies in DFW and also has been voted in the top 10 of companies in Real Estate.
What you’ll do:
- Spearhead new acquisitions system onboarding
- Maintain accounting database for properties
- Journal entries and cash transactions
- Invoicing and Billing at the property level
Who you are:
- 1-3 years experience in Accounting
- High level of integrity
- Someone who thrives in high growth situations
Why work here?
- This company has doubled in size the past few years and is led by a energetic leadership team that values innovation highly
- Money! Position benefit and total compensation is competitive for the level
- Growth! Reporting to the Accounting Manager, there is ample opportunity to learn and as the company grows, be a leader to the local Accounting team.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google