Staff Accountant – hybrid!
Looking to join a fast-growing, environmental friendly company in Houston? This is a great opportunity to be make a big impact on an organization! The Staff Accountant will be a key player on the team and be excited by growth and development opportunities! Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare month-end journal entries and reconciliations and ensure compliance with US GAAP and company policies and procedures.
- Ad hoc projects, as necessary
- Liaise with external auditors to provide schedules and audit requests.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required
- 1+ years accounting experience
Why work here:
- Fast growing company with opportunity for growth and development!
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule!
- Great team and environment!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $60,000 to $70,000 plus bonus per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please reach out to Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google