San Diego, California
Staff Accountant – Growing Company – San Diego
Are you looking for a great place to start or grow your accounting career? This growing San Diego company in the parking service industry are looking for an aspiring accountant to join their corporate accounting team. You'll have a lot of room for growth and you'll be working with great mentors. Sounds interesting? Apply today!
What you will do:
- Play a key role in the monthly close process and create monthly and annual financial reports
- Provide related balance sheet and P&L analytics
- Learn and support the budget process
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- 0-3+ years of accounting experience
- Strong communication skills in addition to strong excel skills
Why Work Here:
- Environment: values its employees and works to create an environment where professional and personal growth can be achieved
- Growth: there is room for growth and you'll be working alongside great mentors
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location
- The expected range for this role is $28/hr – $34/hr, hourly base compensation. with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.