Are you passionate about the medical manufacturing and software industry? Our client is revolutionizing wound care biologics management. If you are a professional with ample reconciliation experience and a hunger to contribute to an outstanding culture, this is the job for you – apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Completing accruals and recording entries for a variety of expenses.
- Performing of inter-company reconciliations confirming open balances
- Preparation and management reporting packages and P&L
- Competing reports on foreign currency.
- Prepare reconciliations for key balance sheet accounts.
Who you are:
- 2-5 years of accounting experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or similar field.
- Strong Excel experience.
Why work here:
- Diverse and collaborative work environment
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $75,000 to $85,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience