Staff Accountant – Progressive digital entertainment company!
Los Angeles, California
Ready to be a part of a growing digital entertainment company who's consistently been a market leader in TV, feature films, and live events? Alongside a passionate team, you'll get to wear multiple hats and sharpen not just your technical skills, but your project management and professional soft skills under the leadership of industry experts in tech, entertainment, and media!
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare month-end schedules, month end accruals and reconcile accrual accounts
- Ensure data integrity, consistency and accuracy through proper application of accounting principles
- Process weekly check run – get payment approvals, code invoices and submit ACH/Wire payments
- Manage all invoices and input into the accounting system
- Handle employee expense reports and ensure payment is submitted on time
- Maintain W-9 and payment instruction files
- Ensure deadlines are met for all audit related work through detailed preparation and review
- And more! Take on more as you're ready for it.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience of GL reconciliations and journal entries under US GAAP
- Can manage multiple projects and deadlines in an efficient and organized way
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to collaborate with junior and senior team members
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn!
Why Work Here:
- Inspiring leadership: Learn from seasoned industry experts who prioritize mentorship and personal development
- Value-add culture: Bring your unique strengths and passions to a team and company who values individuality
- Comprehensive compensation: Very strong 401K match and overall benefits!
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you meet the above requirements.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!