Staff Accountant (Real Estate)
Los Angeles, California
Staff Accountant (Real Estate) – Los Angeles
Our client – a notable real estate firm – is seeking a Staff Accountant to join on a hybrid basis. We’re looking for a dynamic individual, team player, and someone who’s intrigued by a high-growth company that has a vision to become a leader in their space.
Are you interested in real estate, are looking to develop your accounting skills, and would like to join a growing firm and team? Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
- Approximately 2 or more of progressive accounting experience
- Real estate accounting experience
- Technical skills: Excel and Yardi (or other real estate software) experience preferred
- Deadline-driven team player who can work in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do:
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Review cash receipts
- Prepare month-end close reports
- Be part of the monthly close process
- Troubleshoot issues and document procedures
- Work on ad-hoc projects
Why Work Here:
- Leadership & People: The organization is committed to bringing on top talent and having an inclusive culture.
- High growth: The firm is projected to have significant growth in the next few years.
- Strong compensation package: On top of a strong base salary, the role includes a bonus and other benefits.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $65,000 to $80,000 base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Sion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!