Staff Accountant- Real Estate Advisory
Los Angeles, California
Staff Accountant – Los Angeles
We are partnering with a leading advisory firm that is currently in need of an entry level Staff Accountant for their growing team.
In this position, your responsibilities will primarily focus on cash disbursements and cash receipt cycle for clients, with the opportunity to advance into full-service GL accounting.
Who You Are:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Active CPA or CPA eligible
- 0-2 years of accounting experience
- Strong attention to detail, open to constructive feedback, and career-motivated
What You’ll Do:
- Learn foundational accounting skills under the guidance of multiple CPAs
- Coordinate the full accounts payable and accounts receivable process
- Reconcile bank activity to the general ledger
- Set up banking activity in online portals such as book transfers, ACH, and wire transfers
- Responsible for various reports including weekly cash reporting, cash needs analysis, AR registers, and aging reports
Why Work Here:
Work under a team of talented CPAs to expedite your professional growth
They value healthy work-life balance: letting you prioritize your life instead of your work
Multifaceted firm that allows you to gain a well-rounded skillset in accounting
What Does This Position Pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $55,000 to $70,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Ciaran at email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!