Staff Accountant – Technology
San Diego, California
Staff Accountant – Innovative Tech Manufacturing Company – San Diego!
Rare opportunity: join an established San Diego company with room for upward mobility! You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the development of the accounting team and will report directly to the higher-level executives. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture and gain a high-level view of the business in order to launch yourself into a successful career.
What you’ll do:
- Perform month-end close duties such as journal entries, accruals, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare GL entries, forecasts and reviews, and consolidated financial statements.
- Assist the FP&A Team with questions and data along with any ad hoc projects.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years of accounting experience with exposure to full cycle GL accounting.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Why work here?
- Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative, and Passionate.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full medical, dental, and vision, in addition to employee discounts and complimentary meals.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!