Staff Auditor – Public Accounting
San Diego, California
Audit Associate – Public Accounting – Sunny San Diego!
Are you interested in joining a fun and lively public accounting firm as Senior or Staff Accountant in Audit. We are seeking a smart and motivated degreed accountant to assist in performing the audits of public and private clients within multiple industries including real estate, biotech, technology manufacturing and more! Apply today if you want to make an impact! This is also a great opportunity to relocate to San Diego if you are currently in Audit at a good sized local or regional firm in another city. Leave the blizzard, the humidity, or the elevation and come to the beach! Apply today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or similar field with two to five years of progressive experience
- Masters in Accounting is a plus and CPA is desired
- Analytical mind with strong attention to detail and ability to balance and drive multiple projects
- Strong organizational and communication skills and the ability to collaborate with management and clients
What you will do:
- Work in tandem with clients and management to perform full-cycle audits including planning, walk-throughs, substantive testing, and financial reporting
- Perform reviews, compilations or other agreed upon procedures as requested by the client
- Perform audit testing in compliance with GAAP and the SEC (if public) and assist in the testing of internal controls in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
Why work here:
- Work under the mentorship of CPAs
- Excellent work-life balance and supportive culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is 65-75k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you want to use your experience to join a fun and growing public accounting firm in San Diego!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!