Staff Data Center Capacity Engineering Analyst
San Diego, Washington
Staff, Data Center Engineer – Remote / Greater Seattle
Are you an experienced infrastructure engineer who enjoys being empowered to create world class enterprise solutions? One of the nation's top software providers with applications prevalently used by Fortune 500 companies is seeking a Staff, Data Center Engineer to join growing Cloud operations team.
Who you are:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services, or related field
- 8+ years' experience designing, implementing, and monitoring IT systems
- Experience troubleshooting hardware as well as MariaDB and/or MySQL databases
- Collaborative team member who enjoys tackling complex challenges
What you’ll do:
- Work with internal teams to scope hardware requirements for current and future clients
- Analyze forecasting activity and plan actions to support customer scale and growth
- Monitor Database Catalogs, Concurrent User Load, Database Transaction Load, and Application Burst Demand
Why work here:
- Join software development company with multiple awards for innovation
- Competitive salary, including equity and bonus
- Collaborative work environment and opportunity for long-term career growth
- Strong work/life balance with generous paid time off programs
If you have passion for problem solving and want to join this fast-growing company, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!