Staff Internal Auditor
San Diego, California
Staff Internal Auditor (Operational) – San Diego – Public Accounting Required
Do you enjoy analyzing and improving processes? Do you want to be heard and impact change? This is a great opportunity to join a publicly traded and profitable global tech company. Contribute. Grow. Earn. Enjoy. Apply!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- 6+ years of experience within accounting, finance, or audit (Big4 or public accounting required)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet deadlines
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the business to assess impacts to the company's risk profile
- Create planning memos and process & control flows to improve operational processes across all aspects of the business
- Perform audit testing, identify deviations from expected control activities, and effectively communicate observations to the audit team
Why Work Here:
- Culture: a collaborative, innovative and dynamic work environment that offers rewards and challenges
- Growth: creativity is valued and employees are given the ability to grow professionally and personally
- Compensation: competitive compensation package including equity, unlimited PTO and strong benefits
What Does the Position Pay:
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $90k-$120k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Nicole at email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google