Staff .NET Software Engineer
San Diego, California
Senior and Staff .NET Engineer – Remote within the US
Looking to merge your sharp development skills and passion for supporting the health and wellness community? This cloud-based business management software company has multiple openings for Senior and Staff level .NET Engineers to join a dynamic team that helps serve 35 million customers worldwide in a thriving industry.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You have at least 7 years of industry experience in programming web applications, mobile and/or large-scale enterprise products
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Development Stack: C#, .NET Core (required), SQL, MVC, LINQ, IIS
- Ideally you also have experience with Docker or Kubernetes; AWS strongly preferred
- You have demonstrated experience building B2C, e-commerce, transactional/check out applications
What You'll Do
- Help lead this growing team throughout the development lifecycle, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance
- Conduct systems analysis, investigate problem areas, develop software solutions and make recommendations to improve the system
- Collaborate with the product team and the AI/ML team
- Provide mentorship for junior engineers, delegate tasks, and perform peer code reviews
Why Work Here
- 100% remote; live anywhere in the U.S.
- Opportunity to jump right into planning mode for new features to be launched to millions of users
- Outstanding work-life balance focused on health and wellness
- One of 230 companies selected for the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) which distinguishes companies committed to transparency in advancing women's equality
If you're interested in applying for this .NET development opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct applicants only, please.
No sponsorship is available.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!