Staff Software Engineer
Los Angeles, California
Staff Software Engineer (Java) – West Hollywood Hybrid
Excited to work for an innovative global leader that strives to provide a fulfilling environment for employees? Are you an out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver with a desire to share new ideas, create solutions, and constantly expand your and others knowledge? As a Staff Java Software Engineer you'll utilize your full-stack skills with Java, Spring, REST API, and OOP design skills to lead the development of new SaaS payment protection products. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Preferably, you have a MS in Computer Science with 8+ years of full stack Java web application development
- Strong backend design and development experience including CI/CD with Kubernetes, Helm, and/or Jenkins
- You are passionate about innovative ideas as well as mentoring team members on delivering solutions
- Ideally you have worked in FinTech, Payments, Banking, Retail and/or eCommerce industry
What you’ll do:
- Lead the design and development of large applications with multi-tier solutions
- Create highly scalable and high performing applications
- Work with cyber security architects to securitize existing applications
- Practice Test-Driven Development and contribute to authoring large project deployment procedures
Why work here:
- Join a global leader that takes pride in their work, operates with integrity, and collaborates as a team
- Rapidly expanding company that is a proponent of career development and promoting from within
- Great work/life balance where you get to enjoy every Friday afternoon off June-August and work anywhere in the world for 4 weeks/year
- Competitive benefits including $2:$1 matching 401k up to 10% that is immediately vested and 35+ days off
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life in an innovative and growing industry leader.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!