Staff Software Engineer
San Diego, California
Are you passionate about creating efficiencies and enjoy innovating for the future? Want to “keep things moving” for millions of customers? We are seeking an experienced Staff Software Engineer who wants to drive innovation of end-to-end service reaching millions. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Over six years' professional experience building distributed applications including architecture and design
- Strong proficiency with either Python or Java programming language and designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design
- Preferably, you have a Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
What you’ll do:
- Drive the innovation of end-to-end service touching software “on the move” using Python, Kubernetes, Spark, Scala, and Airflow
- Architect, design, and lead delivery of large-scale distributed systems
- Build automation to improve the availability, scalability, and operation efficiency of services
- Wrangle bit data that is testing speed files, data pipelines, and user experience
Why work here:
- Deliver products that help impact and shape the future of worldwide communications
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for innovating and communicating is present
- Lead and mentor junior engineers to effectively reach goals in a high-visibility, fast-paced environment, aligning to the product mission
- High-growth environment; this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people to grow with them
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to move forward in your career within an innovative fast-growing established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!