Statutory Reporting Manager/Sr. Manager
San Diego, California
Statutory Reporting Manager/Sr. Manager – Newly Created Role – 100% remote!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading technology company to help grow their accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive financial reporting and technical accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 8-12+ years of related accounting experience within Big4 audit.
- Thorough exposure to handling SEC reporting and statutory reporting.
- Strong process improvement mindset and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Streamline the entire statutory reporting process and create synergies for different legal entities from different countries.
- Work cross functionally various external functions to comply with local and US guidelines.
- Assist in working with external auditors to enhance internal controls.
- Create and build a new team to contribute to this new department.
Why work here?
- Newly created position where you can effect change and make your mark!
- Exciting space and a company that is growing rapidly with a technology that is continuously evolving and cutting edge.
- Super sharp coworkers and leaders.
- Fully remote, unlimited PTO, excellent benefits
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!