Strategic Finance Manager
San Francisco, California
Strategic Finance Manager, M&A, FP&A and Capital Allocation – Great Leadership
Are you ready to join one of San Francisco's leading holding organizations as their newest Finance Manager working with M&As, supporting efforts to bring new cutting-edge IT to the masses? Marry your passion for finance, accounting and M&As and join an “A team” of finance professionals in supporting one of San Francisco`s leading holding companies. Apply today!
Who are you:
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience preferably from public accounting or transaction advisory
- Strong FP&A experience
- Experience with transactions
- Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbally.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
What you'll do:
- Own asset valuations and due diligence processes related to transactions the Company have performed
- Utilize your technical accounting skills and play a pivotal role related to the accounting and financial reporting of M&As that the Company have performed
- Be a mentor to other colleagues
Why work here:
- Growth: market leader in an expanding industry where opportunities are endless to learn and grow!
- Collaborative team: our people make a difference, we take great pride in providing an inclusive, rewarding, and challenging culture, and we have dynamic leaders and team members to help you learn.
- Full compensation package: base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Kalen at: email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $125,000 to $160,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google