Subscription Finance Manager
New York, California
Subscription Finance Manager – Upward Growth/Great Leadership – Well-Rounded Pay/Benefits
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your FP&A and/or analytical skills in a high-support environment. Your forecasting experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – Apply Today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 5-8+ years of related forecasting experience for predictive analytics.
- Strong financial modeling skills. SQL experience a huge plus.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
What you’ll do:
- Provide subscription based forecasting analysis for sales and marketing team related to business churn.
- Work cross functionally with various teams for consolidated financials.
- Build and create financial models to provide trend and ad hoc analysis.
- Partner closely with marketing and finance to ensure data integrity and provide guidance.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!