Supplier Quality Engineer / Associate
Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting San Diego company? This company grew from 0 to $2B in revenue in 12 months and is looking to continue with this explosive growth. They are looking to add a qualified and motivated Supplier Quality Engineer to their team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with a global team, build things from scratch, and master new challenges while working with engaged peers who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you’ll do
- Maintain an effective Quality Management System in compliance with global regulatory requirements including but not limited to ISO 13485:2016, MDSAP, National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) in China, and other international markets as determined by business objectives.
- Oversee the Supplier Maintence program including but not limited to: Supplier approval, Supplier Audits, Supplier performance monitoring, Supplier Performance reviews, and Supplier performance improvement
- Ensure standardization exists between operations in all facilities for Supplier Managemen
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Biological Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in Quality for a medical device or in-vitro diagnostic company, required.
- Specific functional knowledge of global regulatory requirements, directives, and standards such as EU MDR/IVDR, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, MDSAP and NMPA programs and a track record of successfully maintaining these programs globally.
Why work here
- Supportive leadership & team: you’ll work with an intelligent, productive, appreciated and supportive team who enjoy and has a reputation for mentoring and developing others with a drive for success.
- Competitive package: this role offers base, bonus, equity, and benefits.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Life Sciences Industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!