SVP of Engineering
VP of Engineering:
Exceptional Executive team, fantastic culture, flexible hours, and a highly supportive team: our rapidly growing Private Equity client is looking for someone to help them scale towards higher levels of efficiency and bring innovative ideas to the table with respects to AI, Machine Learning and overall Development processes.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Engineering teams responsible for the development of data acquisition and management
- Ensure stability of Climate’s product through robust, scalable, fault-tolerant, performant, and secure software development practicesAssessment, risk workshops, and Clarity.
- Act as an active source of engineering talent and work with recruiting teams to build and scale teams across the organization
- Deliver successful, world-class, data-based products from concept to scale-up using Agile / Scrum or similar development/management practices
- Oversee IT infrastructure if you have the relevant experience to do so
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry and partner ecosystem surrounding the product, deriving insights that will inform features.
- Manage a team of 10 employees
- Stay on the cutting edge of technologies including AI and Machine Learning
Who you are:
- 3+ years leading Development teams (minimum 1-2)
- Experience working for a high growth entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Private Equity or Financial Services industry experience is welcomed
- Ability to utilize Agile methodology
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Generous PTO policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them to the C level
- State of the art facilities located in the heart of the city
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!