Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
System Administrator – AS400:
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your System Administrator skills in a high-support environment. Your AS400 experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of System Administration experience required
- Must have in-depth knowledge of AS400 hardware and software
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and strong communication skills
What you'll do:
- Plan, implement, monitor, and support all aspects of AS400 systems
- Manage AS400 user profiles, security, output queues, remote printing, job queues, etc
- Troubleshoot problems and provide timely and quality resolutions
- Support change management, system backup and disaster recovery, and peripheral connectivity
- Analyze and monitor data security, recommend and implement corrective actions
Why work here?
- Culture: Family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative, Relaxed, and Passionate.
- Professional development allowance: Personal learning and development is highly encouraged
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Benefits: Healthcare, dental, vision benefits, a 401K
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you are ready to make a difference and your background aligns with the requirements. Apply now! We look forward to helping you with your job search.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!