Senior Systems Administrator – North County & Currently Remote
Are you passionate about all things Microsoft and enjoy working within a wide range of projects with a level of depth? This Senior Systems Administrator position is with a North County company that is a prospering and growing industry leader with a tight-knit culture, great mentor, and collaborative team. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Preferably, you have a bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or similar
- 5+ years' managing Microsoft Windows Server platforms including server and network hardware, configuration, installation, and management
- Deep understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy, business processes, and requirements
- 3 years' Microsoft Azure Networking, Azure Storage, Azure Virtual Machines, and Azure Site Recovery
- 3+ years of experience with Hyper-V and administering Office 365
- Positive demeanor and articulate communication skills to train and resolve users issues
What you’ll do:
- Maintain, configure, and ensure reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Run diagnostics, perform backup operations, and manage storage planning along with database performance
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts ensuring all issues are resolved in a timely manner
Why work here:
- Work closely with IT Director managing infrastruture for multi-site locations nationwide
- Opportunity to execute a wide range of projects with a level of depth
- Friendly and professional work environment where you will be empowered and have ownership
- True Microsoft shop with Windows 10, VMWare, MS SQL Server, Office365, Dynamics, Azure
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life within a dynamic and collaborative environment.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!