Systems Engineer II – VMware VDI
VMWare VDI Systems Engineer II – Remote
Do you have a unique set of virtualization skills and enjoy operating in a forward-thinking corporate environment? Are you self-driven and looking to join a well-established company impacting North America's diversified metal industry? We are seeking a VMWare VDI Systems Engineer II who wants to lead the delivery of virtualized enterprise environments – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 3+ years' experience supporting Windows servers and a large VMware environment
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy and network storage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the administration, support, maintenance, and delivery of the overall enterprise virtualization environment and VDI technologies
- Serve as first and second-level escalation point and support application teams in deploying new virtual desktops and servers
- Assist the helpdesk and field operations teams and troubleshoot medium to high complexity issues with virtualization and supporting technologies
- Run and trace cabling, rack and unrack servers, and continually improve virtual and data center environments
Why work here:
- Work remotely other than necessary for onsite meetings
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- Join a company culture full of collaboration, empowerment, teamwork, and internal promotions
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
This company is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer II – VMware VDI who is eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Please email your resume to email@example.com if you'd like to move forward in your career within a dynamic and established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!