Systems Engineer III – Storage & Backup
Systems Engineer III – Storage and Backup – Remote
Are you a detailed and solutions-oriented thinker comfortable in a forward-thinking corporate environment? Are you self-driven and looking to join an industry-leading company impacting North America's metal services? We are seeking a Systems Engineer III looking to lead the future direction of the support and delivery of storage and backup environments – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 7+ years of enterprise storage and backup experience supporting Windows, Linux, VMWare, AIX, or IBMi infrastructures
- 5+ years' supporting Dell EMC PowerMAX/VMAX, Pure Storage, and Brocade SAN switching
- Experience managing CIF/NFS protocols with Dell EMC XtremeIO and Isilon platforms
- 3+ years of exposure to Azure File Services and AWS cloud technologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
What you'll do:
- Administer, monitor, and support all aspects of enterprise storage and backup environments
- Troubleshoot and correct complex problems and proactively respond to medium to high disaster recovery issues
- Participate and support all storage and backup technology upgrades and implementations
- Administer tools that generate daily, weekly, and monthly backup reports, and maintain documentation of the assigned environment
Why work here:
- Work remotely other than necessary for onsite meetings and option to work in office for candidates in the North OC/South LA area
- Work for a company in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with collaboration, empowerment, teamwork, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
This company is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer III – Storage and Backup eager to hit the ground running and deliver a positive impact. Please email your resume to email@example.com if you want to grow your career within a skilled and cohesive IT team at an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!