Systems Engineering Lead
San Diego, California
Lead Systems Engineer – North County
Do you have a unique set of IT skills and enjoy operating in a high-support environment? Are you passionate about designing state-of-the-art communication systems? We are seeking an experienced Lead Systems Engineer who wants to be empowered to help lead the future direction and implement best practices – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- At least 8 years’ experience in engineering design and development of satellite communication systems
- Experienced and knowledgeable in the design, operation, and maintenance of satellite networks
- Experience with satellite network integration with PHY, MAC, transport, network, and application layers
- Experienced in testing and integration of systems in a multi-disciplinary environment with third-party providers
- Experienced with signal processing, Python, or relevant scripting language (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
What you’ll do:
- Lead systems engineering, integration, and test activities related to the development of enterprise and mobile terminals
- Work with software and signal processing teams in the design of communications systems
- Conduct systems planning, integration, verification, and validation of global enterprise and mobility terminals
- Work closely with internal customers, stakeholders, third party technology, and services providers
- Drive implementation of end-to-end solutions
Why work here:
- Deliver products that help impact and shape the future of worldwide communications
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for innovating and communicating is present
- Lead and mentor junior engineers to effectively reach goals in a high-visibility, fast-paced environment, aligning to the product mission
- High-growth environment; this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people to grow with them
This company is looking for an experienced Lead Systems Engineer who thinks big, acts fearlessly, and creates an inclusive environment that drives positive impact. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing and re-focused division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!