Talent Acquisition Coordinator
San Diego, California
Talent Acquisition Coordinator — San Diego, CA
Are you interested in working for a leading medical device company? This company is looking for a detail oriented TA Coordinator to support the recruiting function and contribute to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service and administrative support. Read below to see if you would be a good fit!
What You'll Do
- Schedule candidate interviews and keep record of all scheduling activities in applicant tracking systems
- Act as liaison between recruiters and candidates and coordinate candidates travel arrangements
- Update recruiters on background checks, reference checks, document information, and candidate status updates
Who You Are
- High School diploma/GED REQUIRED; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years related experience in Talent Acquisition/HR
- Proficiency in MS office and Outlook
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organization skills
What To Do Now
Please send your resume to Megan Joyce at email@example.com if you would like to learn more information about this position!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!