Orange County, California
Tax Accountant – Real Estate – Orange County
Our client, an investor in the real estate market, is looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team. This company has a unique and innovative approach to real estate: Their company mission is to ensure affordable and high-quality housing to those who need it the most. Not only will you join a company who stands for a good cause, but you will also work with a team of like-minded individuals who support one another, value their work, and continually grow on a personal- and career- level.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 1-3 years of public accounting tax experience.
- Experience with partnership and federal tax compliance highly preferred.
- Experience in real estate tax a big plus.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature.
What You'll Do:
- Assist Tax Senior Manager in coordinating the tax return process with public accounting firms.
- Prepare in-house tax returns as needed.
- Update depreciation schedules.
- Track tax payments for partnerships.
- Collaborate with CFO and other departments on ad hoc projects.
Why Work Here:
- Mission to tackle the present housing crisis and create thousands of units of affordable housing.
- Diverse team of driven and passionate individuals who are enthusiastic about their mission and growth.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package and a healthy work-life balance – no more tax busy season!
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please apply directly or send me your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $100,000 base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.