Looking to join a well-known full-service accounting firm? Look no further! The Tax Accountant will work directly with the Owner and Tax Manager and take full ownership of their responsibilities. Someone with S Corp and Individual tax experience would excel in this role. This is a great opportunity to work with multiple clients in a variety of industries and get exposure with complex returns. The sky is the limit here – apply today!
What you’ll do:
- File 1120 and 1140s for S Corps and Invididuals
- Prepare complex schedules such as schedule C, F and E.
- Communicate with clients and assist with tax planning
Who you are:
- 1+ year tax experience
- Proficient Excel skills
- Experience with Lacerte preferred
Why work here?:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package: this company offers a great compensation package.
- Culture: we value our people, and we pride ourselves on rewarding accomplishments while providing a fun, fulfilling, and challenging environment.
- Growth: There’s no glass ceiling here!
For immediate consideration, please contact Madison Huffman directly at email@example.com
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $50,000 to $75,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.