San Diego, California
Tax Analyst – Biotech Company – Hybrid!
Join a leading California based healthcare manufacturer as a Tax Analyst. Each week provides many opportunities for learning and development. Interested? Your strong background in tax and accounting combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this continually growing company. Apply today to join, grow, and learn!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- 1-4 years related tax and accounting experience
- Solid General Ledger skills, advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and formulas)
What you’ll do:
- Assist with quarterly and year-end tax provision
- Files property tax reports, monthly and quarterly US state & local transaction tax reports and information reporting
- Coordinate tax audits
Why work here?
- Growth: This role will give you tax experience from a large public company in an attractive industry in San Diego
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $75,000 to $90,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.