san diego, ca, California
Our client, a San Diego tax firm, is looking to bring on a Tax Associate to their tax team. This individual will support multiple different types of tax clients anad get to dip their toes in multple areas.
Interested to learn more? Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-5 years of tax preparation experience
- Ideal profile brings industry experience or public accounting background with current industry experience
- CPA not required at this level but required at Senior level
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare tax returns for every single type of return (high net worth individuals, c-corp, s-corp, pass-throughs, etc)
- Responsible for timely and accurate response to tax questions, estimates, projections, and analysis with both tax and wealth management clients
Why Work Here?
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Collaborative Culture: They go in the office, they meet togther, and have coaches
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $70,000 to $85,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.