Tax Director (remote or hybrid)
Los Angeles, California
Director of Tax – Financial Services Office
Our client, a top-ranked and growing national public accounting firm is seeking a Director of Tax for their financial services practice. This role can either be hybrid out of Los Angeles County or fully remote.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant degree.
- Active CPA.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive public accounting tax experience working for a public accounting firm (preferably a Big 4 or Top 10).
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Proven ability to manage projects and people.
What You'll Do:
- Report directly to Tax Partner.
- Supervise staff on engagements.
- Research and review tax compliance issues.
- Provide tax consulting services.
- Serve as as the engagement manager.
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships.
Why Work Here:
- Highly competitive benefits: You can accrue up to 6 weeks (30 working days) of PTO on top of paid company holidays and shutdowns.
- Flexibility: While many other firms are requiring employees to come back to the office 5x a week, our client remains flexible to remote and hybrid workers.
- Exceptional training and development: A dedicated training & development team is available to support your professional growth and success.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $200,000 to $350,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Sion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!