Tax Manager- 100% Remote
Tax Manager – 100% Remote
This employee-centric, growing publicly traded company is looking for a Manager for the Tax Department who can grow with the company and provide excellent customer service to their growing client base. We believe every day offers us an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Do you agree? Your background in tax combined with your strong communication skills and attention to detail will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- CPA and/or Masters in Tax or Accounting preferred
- 6+ years of tax return experience in public accounting firms or publicly traded companies
- Extensive Tax Provisions experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you'll do:
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns in a relatively high-volume environment
- Provide support to prepare other tax returns such as sales and use, property, payroll, and more
- Work cross-functionally to resolve discrepancies with and provide in depth tax research to support findings
Why work here:
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Culture is a priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $97,000 to $135,000+ per year DOE and location and a 15% minimum bonus plus more benefits. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google