San Diego, California
Senior Tax Associate – Public Accounting
This employee-centric, growing public accounting firm is looking for a Tax Senior or Supervisor who can grow with the company and provide excellent customer service to our growing client base. We believe every day offers us an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Do you agree? Your background in tax combined with your strong communication skills and attention to detail will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team!
Who you are
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- CPA and/or Masters in Tax or Accounting preferred
- Three to nine years of tax return experience in small to mid-sized accounting firms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you'll do:
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns in a relatively high-volume environment
- Provide support to prepare other tax returns such as sales and use, property, payroll, and more
- Work cross-functionally to resolve discrepancies with clients and provide in depth tax research to support findings
Why work here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Culture is a priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation
Please send your resume to LT@provenrecruiting.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!