Tax Manager – San Diego
Join a growing San Diego Tax Firm as a Tax Manager where you will play a crucial role in performing tax returns for small businesses and high-net-worth individuals. You will be engaged, well-rewarded, and work at company where the owner is present, cares about you and your success and promotes balance! Apply today!
Who You Are:
• B.S. in Accounting, Finance, or similar field and a CPA license required
• 8+ years of tax preparation, including 2+ years of management experience, required
• Experience with various software (Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Intuit Tax Software, etc.)
• Desire and drive to wear many hats and contribute to a growing environment
What You’ll Do:
• Prepare tax returns for high-net-worth individuals and small companies throughout the U.S.
• Engage with clients to obtain tax support throughout the tax preparation process
• Perform ad-hoc tax projects
• Assist, manage, and mentor staff
Why Work Here:
• Visibility into the ebbs and flows of an entrepreneurial company
• Stable and collaborative work environment
• Grow as a leader and learn from upper management
• Excellent compensation and benefits with a great blend of work/life balance
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.