Los Angeles, California
Investment Management/Real Estate
Los Angeles, CA
Work-Life Balance! Fast Growing Company! Close knit team!
Our client, a top notch real estate / investment management firm is looking for a Tax Manager to join their growing team. Unique environment which combines responsibilities for compliance and planning, with professional growth and a strong commitment to work-life balance. With an industry leading compensation package!
Who you are:
- Minimum 5+ years of Tax experience
- 2+ years of experience in a manager capacity
- Experience working in Financial Services or Real Estate environment (either from public accounting or industry)
- Active CPA
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
What you’ll do:
- Manage preparation and review of company annual tax returns
- Lead tax projections process for operating companies and principals
- Assist corporate leadership team with tax strategies for new deals
- Review and present depreciation schedules and put together tax capital projections for various low income housing tax credit deals
- Research and preparation for tax related notices and law changes
- Ad hoc projects and various tasks assigned by CFO
Why work here:
- Opportunity to gain strong Tax leadership experience for leading real estate firm
- Industry leading base salary, aggressive bonus and incentive compensation package
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, paid maternity and paternity leave, 401(K) (matched)
- 5 days off between Christmas & New Years holiday
Please email resume to Josh Losner (858.935.0525) at email@example.com to be considered for this position.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.