San Diego, California
Tax Manager – Public Accounting – San Diego – $100-125K
Join the team! Top-rated public accounting firm seeking a new Tax Manager to grow the team and company. This is a great opportunity if you enjoy serving clients with their tax needs helping them both save and make money and enjoy working in a professional, family-oriented environment with a path to partnership over time. .
Who you are:
– 6+ years of recent public accounting experience
– CPA – Preferred
– MBA – Accounting/Taxation
– Strong Technical Tax and Accounting
– Excellent communication & written skills
What you'll do:
– Perform technical review of all tax returns
– Begin and complete tax research projects, including the ability to present findings in a clear, concise, understandable written form
– Act as a resource for tax preparers/specialists and audit staff on specific tax issues and questions
Why Work Here:
– People: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
– High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding their teams/offices and is looking for people who can grow with them
– Compensation and career advancement: competitive pay, great benefits, and an expanding team
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be considered with this company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply NOW!