San Francisco, California
Tax Manager – Public Accounting – San Francisco – $120-160K + plus
Are you ready for career growth and advancement? We are seeking an experienced Tax Manager to join our growing and well established national firm in San Francisco. In this role, you will provide a full range of tax services for high net work individuals. Our firm promotes work/life balance, high growth potential, and offers strong overall comp. Apply below!
Who You Are:
- CPA required
- 5-7+ years tax experience required in a CPA firm setting
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and reviews, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax research
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills fostering client and staff relationships
- Excellent analytical, organization, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to attract and develop profitable, sustainable client relationships
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting required; Masters in Taxation a plus
What You'll Do:
- Supervise and help drive the success of multiple engagements in all facets of taxation
- Perform initial review of complex tax returns for high net worth individual, corporate and partnership/LLC clients
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations, meeting deadlines and proactively sharing tax savings strategies
- Work closely with Partners, Senior Managers and staff on client management, professional development and business development activities
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor staff including performance and engagement reviews
Why Work Here:
- People: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- High-growth environment: This company is rapidly expanding their team and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Compensation and career advancement: Competitive pay and great benefits including full medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.