Tax Manager – Nationally Recognized Firm
This established business management firm is currently seeking an experienced Tax Manager to add to their growing tax department. The ideal candidate has experience maintaining strong relationships with clients as well as a desire and drive to manage a team of their own!
The ideal candidates has first-hand experience and focus within the real estate sector and/or high-net-worth individuals.
Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting; Master’s in taxation is an added bonus
- 6+ years of extensive public accounting experience
- Demonstrate previous experience with client communication and engagements
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency with the following: Caseware, Quickbooks, GoFileRoom and Microsoft Suite
- CPA is highly preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Perform tax research and review tax projections, tax workpapers and tax returns
- Extensive corporate tax knowledge in S Corps, Partnerships, etc.
- Provide daily support to the needs of your clients; through effective consulting, planning and compliance
- Supervise the team’s work and completion of tax returns; and meet deadlines
- Oversee and manage the day to day needs of your clients and tax return process including identification and resolution of tax issues
- Maintain strong relationships with a highly proactive approach to serving clients
- Assist staff with necessary tasks to encourage and develop growth
Why Work Here:
- High-growth Environment: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Strong focus on both personal and professional growth!
- Collaborative Culture: A team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each employee.
- Supportive Leadership: The opportunity to report directly to a devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!