San Diego, California
Tax Manager – Public Accounting
This employee-centric, growing public accounting firm is looking for a Tax Manager who will provide excellent customer service to our growing client base. Our ideal candidate will want to be very involved in business management from the start with the opportunity to become Partner in the future. Your background in tax combined with your strong communication skills and attention to detail will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- CPA required
- Master in Tax/Accounting and EA strongly preferred
- 7-12 years of experience preparing and reviewing tax returns for all types of entities (corporations, flow throughs, high net worth individuals, estates, trusts, and more)
What you'll do:
- Review and prepare very complex federal and state tax returns
- Lead, supervise and mentor Tax Supervisors, Seniors and Staff
- Work with clients to resolve discrepancies
- Lead tax research and write memos to support findings
Why work here:
- Work Life Balance: ability to have time for yourself and your family with very well balanced billable hours
- Professional growth: become a part of the action groups held in the organization and make management decisions such as how performance reviews are done
- Compensation and benefits: we offer a generous compensation package
- Culture: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success. We believe fostering an open culture builds a successful firm, and we hire people who enjoy one another and who work well together.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!