Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
Want to have your voice heard? We are partnering with a leading company to help grow their Tax department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive corporate tax experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you are an experienced professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business-related function.
- Big 4/Public Accounting experience required.
- 4+ years of tax experience.
- CPA or Master’s strongly preferred.
What you'll do:
- Manage federal, state, and local tax audits.
- Extensive experience with ASC 740.
- Act as the client liaison to third party support and work cross-functionally between all business units.
- Prepare, and manage annual state tax provision documentation.
- Prepare technical tax research for tax compliance.
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Competitive compensation: Strong base, overtime pay, profit sharing, travel bonuses and more!
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at email@example.com if you are ready to make a difference and your background aligns with the requirements. Apply now! We look forward to helping you with your job search.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!