San Diego, California
Tax Manager – $155k-170k DOE
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with an employee-centric, public company to help grow their tax department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive tax experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting
- Preferably, you have your CPA license
- You have 8-10+ years of progressive tax provision experience
- You have proficient experience with MS Excel
What You’ll Do:
- Manage 5-6 staff members alongside other tax managers in the department
- Managing the preparation and review for all ASC 740 compliance regulations – monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Manage the everchanging tax regulations for financial forecasting and regulatory filings
- Implement new tax planning opportunities
- Perform any ad hoc projects as seen necessary
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Competitive benefits package!
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering finance environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!