Los Angeles, CA
Tax Manager – Los Angeles- $110-130k base plus bonus
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? We are partnering with a leading Business Management firm that is looking for a Tax Manager in their growing tax department!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 5+ years of public accounting experience in tax
- An active CPA license is highly preferred
- Experience with corporate, S corporation, partnership, individual, non-profit, and trust tax returns
- A Master’s in Taxation is preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Review and preparation of tax returns: business and individual income tax
- Communicate with government agencies in regards to client tax notifications
- Advise clients in reducing their tax liabilities
- Assist in tax research
- Aid in correcting financial statements as needed
Why Work Here:
- 100% of medical benefits are paid for
- Great work-life balance (40-45 hours a week)
- A boutique firm with a down-to-earth culture
What Does This Position Pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $110,000 to $130,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Ciaran at email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!