san diego, ca, California
Tax Manager – $155k-170k DOE
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with an employee-centric, public company to help grow their tax department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive tax experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting
- Preferably, you have your CPA license
- You have 8-10+ years of progressive tax provision experience
- You have proficient experience with MS Excel
What You’ll Do:
- Manage 3 staff members alongside other tax managers in the department
- Managing the preparation and review for all ASC 740 compliance regulations – monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Manage the everchanging tax regulations for financial forecasting and regulatory filings
- Implement new tax planning opportunities
- Perform any ad hoc projects as seen necessary
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Competitive benefits package!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected base range for this role is $135,000 to $170,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering finance environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google