Tax Manager – Funds
Los Angeles, California
Tax Manager- Renowned Investment Management Firm
Looking to hone your tax skills? One of Los Angeles’ leading investment management companies is looking to add an experienced, reliable Tax Manager to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon your current knowledge while working alongside other personnel in accounting, tax and IT.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from industry professionals and excel in a challenging and supportive environment!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of strong accounting and tax knowledge; experience with a busy tax season
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suit
- Self-starter with a strong worth ethic and desire to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinating and managing projects, while providing real-time tax data and analytics to streamline reporting
- Reviewing state withholding taxes, planning correspondence with state and federal tax officials, arranging tax packages for funds
- Overseeing large number of client’s and handling all requests and inquiries
- Handling all responses and documents for all aspects of audits
- Reviewing and calculating the book/tax differences and reviewing partner allocations, calculations of market discount, OID and interest accruals
- Assisting in the analysis of cross-border acquisitions and dispositions to determine proper tax treatment for US purposes
- Analyzing withholding issues that impact partners and the partnerships’ global investments
Why Work Here?
- Opportunity to work for a renowned firm, while learning from top industry performers
- Attractive compensation package: competitive base salaries, bonuses, and benefits
- Room for growth – long tenure on teams!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the required experience.