Tax Manager (Funds) – Leader in Investment Management
Los Angeles, California
One of Los Angeles’ leading investment management companies is looking to add an experienced, reliable Tax Manager to their dynamic team. This role has huge internal growth opportunity and the benefit of learning from progressive, yet seasoned professionals in the industry!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 5+ years of Big 4/Top 10 and/or progressive industry experience in the investment management sector
- Strong knowledge of general accounting and financial investment issues
- Self-starter with a strong worth ethic and desire to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze reorganizations of underlying debt and equity investments to determine the proper tax treatment
- Prepare tax packages for funds and lower-tier LLCs, including reconciling of income items and capital accounts
- Review and calculate the book/tax differences and review partner allocations, review market discount, OID and interest accruals
- Provide tax estimates to Clients and General Partners
- Analyze withholding issues that impact partners and the partnerships’ global investments
- Manage audit responses and documentation for all aspects of audits; and assisting in the analysis of cross-border acquisitions and dispositions to determine proper tax treatment for US purposes.
Why Work Here?
- Opportunity to work for a renowned firm, while learning from top industry performers
- Attractive compensation package: competitive base salaries, bonuses, and benefits
- Room for growth – long tenure on teams!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the required experience.