Tax Manager – High net worth individuals and entertainment businesses
Los Angeles, CA
Ever thought about utilizing your tax experience in a more dynamic environment than public accounting?? We're working on a unique role with a prestigious business management firm who manages the day-to-day finances and tax planning for A-list actors, musicians, producers, directors, and more entertainment industry leaders.
This is a company who invests in the right attitude and aptitude! The appropriate skills and experience are important but the right attitude and drive is an absolute must.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 6+ years of progressive tax experience in a public accounting setting or another business management firm
- CPA and/or MBT preferred
- Experience preparing individual, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Knowledge of Prosystem or other tax preparation software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What you'll do:
- Skillfully manage tax planning and compliance for the firm including preparation and all other procedures
- Review and sign all client tax returns, including federal and state returns for individuals, businesses, trusts, and exempt organizations
- Review quarterly tax estimates and year end projections
- Assist with tax related client issues, research, and transactions
- Handle all federal, state and local tax audits and correspondence.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to work for a company with excellent work/life balance, progressive culture, and a competitive base salary, 401K match, and 100% paid for health benefits.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!