Tax Manager or Senior Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Tax Manager or Senior Manager – Los Angeles
Our client, a leading business management firm is looking to add Tax Manager or Senior Manager who will manage tax planning and compliance for the firm. The firm works with ultra-high-net-worth individuals and notable celebrities.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 6+ years of public accounting experience in tax.
- CPA license.
- Experience with individual, business, and exempt organization tax returns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the tax season (incl. tax prep process).
- Review quarterly tax estimates and year-end tax projections.
- Review and sign federal as well as state income tax returns.
- Assist clients with any tax related issues.
- Work on ad-hoc projects.
Why Work Here:
- 100% of medical benefits are paid for
- Matching 401(k) pension
- Great work-life balance (40-45 hours a week)
- Work with the best in the business and get exposure to A-list clients
What Does This Position Pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $140,000 to $200,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Sion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!