Tax Manager – Path to partner
Los Angeles, CA
Tax Manager – Public Accounting – Path to Sr. Manager & Partner
Grow with this national firm as they expand their Tax practice in Costa Mesa! This people-focused firm provides the highest levels of client service, work/life balance for their employees, and competitive salaries. Lead, grow, apply!
What you will do:
- Assist with Business Development while working closely with Partners, Principals, and Senior Managers
- Interact closely with clients on individual and corporate tax planning, consulting and compliance services
- Perform initial review of complex tax returns for corporate and partnership/LLC clients as well as high net-worth individuals.
- Help attract, develop, mentor and supervise tax staff as the firm continues to grow
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing deadlines and proactively sharing tax saving strategies.
- Assist partners with preparation of engagement budgets, client billing and staff performance reviews.
- Respond to federal and state tax notices that impact clients and represent clients in any potential tax audits
- Stay current on technical and industry developments and standards that may have an impact on clients’ businesses
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- Master’s in Tax or Accounting and other relevant certifications preferred
- 5+ years relevant tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong communication skills and a strong technical tax background in compliance and tax research
- Proficiency with CCH ProSystem Fx Tax or Axcess, CCH ProSystem Fx Engagement a plus
- Experience managing multiple client tax engagements simultaneously
- Ability and desire to mentor staff and build client relationships through strong interpersonal skills
Why work here:
- Growth/Path to Partner: opportunity to work in a growing global organization as they expand their tax services
- Dynamic environment: work with other world-class professionals and benefit from a growing and established Audit practice with supportive team members
- Leadership: opportunity to help hire, train, mentor, develop and lead others
- Training and development: benefit from firm training and leadership development programs
- Compensation: we pay well and offer very competitive incentive programs as well as comprehensive benefits
- The people: we believe in our people, trust our people, support our people, and reward our people – we value you want success for all
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call (310) 998-7681 for consideration!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!