Tax Manager (Remote)
san diego, ca , California
Fully Remote Tax Manager – Public Accounting
This employee-centric, growing public accounting firm is looking for a Tax Manager who can grow with the company and provide excellent customer service to our growing client base. Your background in tax combined with your strong communication skills and attention to detail will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- CPA and/or Masters in Tax or Accounting preferred
- Five to nine years of tax return experience in small to mid-sized accounting firms
- Experience in real estate or international tax
What you'll do:
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns
- Provide support to prepare other tax returns in a real estate and international tax setting
- Work cross-functionally to resolve discrepancies with clients and provide in depth tax research to support findings
Why work here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Culture is a priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $115,000 to $145,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!