Tax Manager/Senior Manager – Exposure to Exciting & Notable Entertainment Clients!
Los Angeles, CA
Tax Manager/Senior Manager – Healthy Work-Life Balance in a Prestigious Tax Role!
Work to live, not live to work – right? This leading business management firm believes hard work should be rewarded by flexibility and a healthy work lifestyle. They’re all about personal accountability: put in the time, amaze them with your tax knowledge and you'll be compensated. A highly collaborative, passionate and intelligent team who is truly devoted to helping you develop your leadership abilities!
Don't miss out on the chance to join a rapidly growing firm as their new Tax Manager! Not to mention a competitive compensation package with 401K match, and 100% paid health benefits + more!
*NOT a remote role – will be onsite in Los Angeles office*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA highly beneficial
- 5+ years of progressive tax experience, preferably coming from public accounting
- Strong knowledge of Prosystem or other tax preparation software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience reviewing and preparing individual, business, corporate tax, and varying tax returns
What You'll Do:
- Manage and maintain tax preparation process and procedures
- Review federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, trusts and exempt organizations
- Assist with quarterly tax estimates and year-end tax projections
- Supervise and review federal, state and local tax audits & correspondence
Why Work Here:
- Culture is a Priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation. Love where you work when a part of a welcoming team!
- Stable & Established: Perfect opportunity for someone looking to lay down roots with a notable
company. Work alongside high caliber individuals looking to make a difference.
- Competitive Compensation: Encompassing package including: 100% employee paid premiums, a matching 401(k), year-end bonus, ample PTO, and a healthy work-life balance!
If you're eager to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Adrianna at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!