San Diego, California
Tax Manager – Public Accounting – $90k-120K DOE
Competitive salary AND job stability? This well-established public accounting firm is looking for a proven Tax Manager with a knack for an entrepreneurial mindset and a fast track to Partner. We’re looking for reliable, devoted people who truly love Tax and working in a professional, family-oriented environment – apply below.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Tax, Accounting, or similar field
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 6+ years of progressive Tax experience in public accounting
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team, portfolio of clients and be a resource for all related tax issues
- Perform technical review and prepare complex tax returns
- Complete all tax related research projects
Why work here:
- Flexible hours.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!